Thursday 6 November 2008

Self evaluation - xo



Attainment - I gave myself a 3 because i feel that iam trying my best in media, enabling myself to learn something new each lesson.
Effort - I gave myself a 3, due to the fact although i contribute within a group, i feel i don't contribute enough in class discussions.


Punctuality - I gave myself a 3 for punctuality because, i tend to be absent on the odd lesson, however im rarely late to a lesson when present at school.


Submission and quality of homework - I feel i could put more effort into my work increasing the quality of it, however i feel i do hand in my work most of the time on time, unless there is printing issues.



Ability to work independently - I gave myself a 2, because i feel strongly that i am able to work independently and effciently, however having the ability to have other views from members of the class (group work) i feel is extremely useful and educational.



Quality of writing - I gave myself a 3 because i feel i use most of the media terminology, however could improve my understanding of them.


Organisation of Media folder - I feel i need to work on this, as i have organised my work however i wouldn't use the same structure in the future. I have stored all my work however to improve i could type up my notes, and place them in order.



Oral contributions in class - 4 I feel i don't oftenly enough put my views across in class, i feel maybe i lack some confidence in speaking infront of everyone, however i feel my opinions would be benefical. Although i do contribute occasionally when i feel to.


WWW.
I Understand the difference between Broadcasting, Print and E-Media.

EBI.
Revise my notes more thoroughly in order to increase my understanding, within the subject. Organise my work - Generally place more effort into class contributions and homework, however i do accomplish this occasionally!!

No comments: